According to the episode synopsis, when Robert arrives at Grille No. 13, he finds an owner that has bitten off more than she can chew. Katie is in debt to the tune of $350,000 and has no time to spend with her infant daughter. Robert Irvine must teach Katie to work smarter if he’s going to save this Irish pub and help her reclaim her time with her baby.
The makeover happened back in April 2021.
Located in the center of Waldorf, Grille No. 13 combines classic American and Irish Pub fare fused under a single roof.
A Closer Look
- Here’s the Grille No. 13 website.
- Grille No. 13 is also active on Facebook, and Instagram.
- The restaurant is hosting a watch party when the episode premieres on Food Network.
- You can check out post-makeover reviews of Grille No,. 13 via Google Reviews and Yelp.
- Owner Katie promotes Grill No. 13 on her personal Facebook page.
Google Street View of Grille No. 13
Image – Twitter/@robertirvine