According to the episode synopsis, the Ship Inn is a fine dining restaurant that has “veered completely off course and is sinking under the owner Michael’s overbearing management style and $895,000 of debt. Robert Irvine has 48 hours to overcome Michael’s resistance to change and repair his fractured relationships in order to right the Ship Inn.”
The makeover happened back in April 2021.
On April 20, 2021 the Ship Inn posted the following message on its Facebook page following the makeover:
A Closer Look
- The Ship Inn Restaurant and building was originally listed for sale on December 22, 2020 (four months before the Restaurant Impossible makeover). Asking price today: $2,195,000.
- Here’s the Ship Inn website.
- The Ship Inn is also active on Facebook,
- To celebrate the makeover, the Ship Inn is hosting a watch party during the episode premiere on Food Network.
- You can check out post-makeover reviews of the Ship Inn via Google Reviews, Yelp, and Trip Advisor.
Google Street View of the Ship Inn
Image – Twitter/@RobertIrvine