French’s is teaming up with New England-based Piantedosi Baking Company for the creation of new limited-edition French’s Mustard Buns in celebration of National Mustard Day on August 7, 2021.
Story continues below
The new hot dog buns are made by mixing French’s tangy Classic Yellow mustard right into the dough, resulting in a golden bun that’s soft in texture, with a distinct, yet subtle tang that doesn’t overpower.
French’s Mustard Buns will be available starting August 7 at select well-known landmarks and baseball stadiums across the US in cities such as New York, NY; Baltimore, MD; Los Angeles, CA; Chicago, IL; and Boston, MA while supplies last.
Debuting on Saturday, August 7, French’s Mustard Buns will be available for a limited-time at the following locations:
August 7, National Mustard Day (free pop-ups, starting 12:00 p.m. local time, while supplies last):
- The Hot Dog King (New York, NY): Free, hot dog cart outside of The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- The Lodge (Chicago, IL): Free, hot dog cart in front of the tavern.
- Pier Burger (Santa Monica, CA): Free, hot dog cart on the Santa Monica Pier.
August 7, National Mustard Day (with stadium concession hot dog purchase, while supplies last):
- Yankee Stadium (Bronx, NY): With purchase of hot dog from Concession Stand 110 during the 1:05 p.m. game against Seattle
- Camden Yards (Baltimore, MD): With purchase of hot dog from Camden Franks Concession (lower level, Eutaw Street) during Orioles 7:05 p.m. game against Rays
Saturday, August 14 (free pop-up, starting 12:00 p.m. local time, while supplies last):
- The Best Sausage Company (Boston, MA): Free, hot dog cart outside of Fenway Park
Image – French’s