The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf celebrates fall 2021 with the arrival of a slew of new and returning menu items, including a new Beyond Meat breakfast sandwich, plus the return of the fan-favorite Cookie Butter Latte and more.
Story continues below
The following fall menu offerings are available now through October 31, 2021:
- New Beyond Breakfast Sausage Sandwich: A plant-based Beyond Breakfast Sausage patty topped with cage-free egg and provolone cheese on an English muffin. Available at more than 120 Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf stores in California.
- New Chorizo Breakfast Burrito: Scrambled eggs, Mexican-spiced chorizo, potatoes, pepper jack cheese and fire roasted tomato salsa in a flour tortilla.
- New Bacon Egg Potato Bites: Scrambled eggs with pepper jack cheese, swiss cheese, potato, and bacon.
- New Egg White & Veggie Bites: Egg whites scrambled with marinated red bell peppers, mushrooms and spinach, jack, swiss and gruyere cheeses.
- Cookie Butter Latte: A sweet and spicy treat that combines CBTL’s Espresso Roast with the flavors of spice and brown sugar cookie. Available hot, iced and as an Ice Blended drink.
- Pumpkin Latte: Reminiscent of the classic fall dessert, Pumpkin Latte boasts a creamy blend of authentic pumpkin flavor combined with a blend of nutmeg and cinnamon and topped with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Available in hot, iced and as an Ice Blended drink.
- Pumpkin Cold Brew Coffee: A smooth Cold Brew with pumpkin and a hint of vanilla bean, finished with whole milk.
- Pumpkin Spiced Chai Latte: A blend of spicy signature chai tea and creamy pumpkin flavors, topped with a dusting of cinnamon. Available hot, iced and as an Ice Blended® drink.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Loaf: Pumpkin and fall spices swirled with chocolate and baked into a delicious loaf.
- Pumpkin Donut: An old-fashioned donut with pumpkin spice and a classic glaze.
All lattes and Ice Blended drinks are made with The Coffee Bean & Tea Lea® brand’s Espresso Roast, a blend of 100 percent Arabica coffee beans from five premier growing regions. All beverages can also be made with oat, almond, and soy milks.
Image courtesy of The Coffee Bean