Peet’s Coffee is celebrating fall 2021 with the arrival of new plant-based Pumpkin Oat Foam Cold Brew, a fresh new take on their Chicken & Waffles Sandwich, and more.
Story continues below
The 2021 fall menu also includes the return of Pumpkin Latte and Maple Latte (available hot or iced), alongside an exclusive Maple Oat Frappé available to Peetnik Rewards members on the Peet’s app and online.
Here’s a closer look at Peet’s limited-time 2021 fall lineup:
- Pumpkin Oat Foam Cold Brew: Starts with Baridi Blend cold brew coffee, then topped with a layer of pumpkin pie-spiced oat milk microfoam.
- Pumpkin Latte: Hand-pulled espresso and steamed milk meet the richness of pumpkin, finished with a sprinkling of seasonal spices.
- Maple Latte: Hand-pulled espresso and steamed milk meet the seasonal sweetness of maple.
- Maple Oat Frappé (Exclusive to Peetnik Rewards Members): Smooth Baridi Blend cold brew blended with ice, oat milk, and a touch of maple sweetness.
- The Chicken & Waffles Sandwich: A new version of Peet’s original Chicken & Waffles Sandwich, consisting of two maple waffles topped with a crispy layer of toasted gouda cheese, savory chicken sausage, bacon, and a custom sweet and spiced spread.
Peet’s is also featuring its Vine & Walnut Autumn 2021 Blend, named in honor of the company’s original coffeebar at the corner of Vine St. and Walnut St. in Berkeley, California.
Incidentally, all Peet’s pumpkin beverages are made with a custom non-dairy Monin gourmet syrup available only at Peet’s.
Peet’s seasonal fall beverages are available at participating coffeebars through November 2, 2021, or while supplies last. The Chicken & Waffles Sandwich will be available through January 2, 2022.
Image via Peet’s Coffee