Smoothie King is celebrating the arrival of the 2021 pumpkin spice season with the launch of five pumpkin smoothies, including the new Keto Champ Pumpkin smoothie starting August 31, 2021.
Featuring organic pumpkin that’s naturally high in vitamin A and fiber, all five festive smoothies are high in protein, contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Here’s a closer look at Smoothie King’s 2021 pumpkin smoothie lineup:
- New Keto Champ Pumpkin: Made with Califia Farms almond milk, organic pumpkin, almond butter, a keto protein blend and seasonal spices. Clocks in with 9 net grams carbs, 10+ grams protein and no added sugar.
- Pumpkin Coffee High Protein: A protein-rich, fitness-focused smoothie made with organic pumpkin, cold brew coffee, dates, almonds, non-fat milk, protein and seasonal spices.
- Vegan Pumpkin: A plant-based blend made with Califia Farms oatmilk, organic pumpkin, bananas, dates, Sunwarrior organic plant-based protein, stevia and seasonal spices.
- Slim-N-Trim Pumpkin: Made with a blend of organic pumpkin, bananas, dates, protein, a fiber blend and seasonal spices. This pumpkin smoothie contains less than 240 calories per 20-oz serving.
- Pumpkin D-Lite: Made with organic pumpkin, dates, vanilla frozen yogurt, nonfat milk, protein and seasonal spices for a better-for-you pumpkin experience.
All five pumpkin smoothies will be available at participating Smoothie King locations nationwide for a limited time starting August 31, 2021.
Will you be getting your pumpkin on at Smoothie Kings this fall? Let chew Boom know what you think of Smoothie King’s seasonal pumpkin smoothies.
Image courtesy of Smoothie King