Panera is testing two new Chef’s Chicken Sandwiches at select locations in North and South Carolina.
Panera’s new Chef’s Chicken Sandwiches lineup includes the Classic Chicken Sandwich with Aioli and Spicy Buffalo Chicken with Aioli.
Fellow Chewer and YouTube food reviewer PapiEats tells Chew Boom that the new sandwiches are priced at $8.99 each – which includes a choice of side: French Baguette, Apple, or Chips.
The Classic Chicken Sandwich with Aioli features a seasoned and seared chicken breast layered with parmesan crisps, emerald greens and garlic aioli on a brioche bun.
The Spicy Buffalo Chicken with Aioli consists of a seasoned and seared chicken breast topped with spicy Buffalo sauce, crispy fried pickle chips and garlic aioli on a brioche bun.
Panera’s garlic aioli is a nod to classic Mediterranean cooking and features garlic, olive oil, white wine and anchovy paste. The anchovy adds umami for rich, savory flavor.
PapiEats picked up both Chef’s Chicken Sandwiches at his local Panera conducting the test. You can check out Papi’s deep dive below for all the details:
You can find both Chef’s Chicken Sandwiches at the following test locations for a limited time:
- 1843 Hendersonville Road, Asheville NC
- 40 Peaks Center Lane, Ashville NC
- 160 Coolridge Street, Hendersonville NC
- 1220 W. Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer SC
- 316 By-Pass 72 NW, Greenwood SC
- 3609 Pelham Rd, Greenville SC
- 1811 E. Main Street, Spartanburg SC
- 108 E Blackstock Road, Spartanburg SC
- 220 Rolling Hills Circle, Easley SC
- 103 Station Road, Anderson SC
- 375 Harrison Bridge Road, Simpsonville SC
- 1125 Woodruff Road, Suite 1705 Greenville SC
- 1922 Augusta Rd, Greenville SC
- 708 Haywood Road, Greenville SC
Image via Panera