Haribo offers a mix of limited-edition shapes and unique trick-or-treat packs with familiar favorites as part of the brand’s 2021 Halloween candy lineup.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at Haribo’s Halloween-themed candy.
- Scaremix: Starmix but with a scary twist. Includes a festive mix of classic Haribo shapes in fresh flavors including Watermelon, Blood Orange, Black Cherry, Blue Berry, Blood Orange Cola and more.
- Sour Vampire Bats: Pucker up with bat shaped gummies. Flavors include Sour Black Currant & Sweet Cherry, Sour Orange & Sweet Cherry and Sour Green Apple & Cherry.
- Ghostly Gummies: Find bats, pumpkins, skulls and skeletons in fruity flavors in the Ghostly Gummies bag, perfect for any ghastly celebration.
For trick-or-treaters, Haribo has a variety of limited-edition, individually packaged, Halloween gummies.
- Sweet or Scary Mix: Each bag includes treat-sized packs of Ghostly Gummies, Sour Vampire Bats and year-round favorite, Haribo Goldbears.
- Trick or Treat Mix: Offer your spooky visitors a range of candy like Ghostly Gummies, Sour Vampire Bats and the classic Haribo favorites, Goldbears, Happy Cola and Twin Snakes. Found in 80 count and 150 count bags.
- Goldbear Treat Mix: By popular demand, Haribo also offers treat sized bags of their number one gummi, the original Goldbear.
Haribo’s 2021 Halloween treats can be found at retailers nationwide for a limited time.
Image courtesy of Haribo