Friendly’s offers a tip of the hat to the cooler days ahead by adding new hearty comfort food entrees and festive ice cream sundaes to the menu for a limited time.
Here’s what you can expect to find at a Friendly’s near you through March 13, 2021:
- New Chicken Aloha Stir-Fry : Chicken stir-fried with vegetables and pineapple rice in a light sauce with crisp chow mein noodles.
- New Shrimp Aloha Stir-Fry: Shrimp stir-fried with vegetables, pineapple rice and crisp chow mein noodles in a light sauce.
- New Beef Aloha Stir-Fry: Beef stir-fried with vegetables and pineapple rice in a light sauce with crisp chow mein noodles added to finish it off.
- New Cajun Jazz Pasta: Cavatappi pasta cooked in a creamy sauce, with tender Cajun-grilled shrimp and chicken breast, green and red peppers, and corn. The dish is served with thick ciabatta toast.
- New Awesomesauce Steak Tips: Grilled steak tips in BBQ Worcestershire sauce, with mushrooms, peppers, and onions. The dish is served with garlic red-skinned mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli and thick ciabatta toast.
- Fan-favorite Vermonter Burger: Melted sharp white cheddar cheese over a juicy beef patty and stacked with crispy maple pepper bacon on a grilled ciabatta roll, topped with lettuce, tomato and mayo.
- New Nutty Buddy Sundae: Vanilla ice cream is infused with swirls of chocolatey fudge, coated sugar-cone pieces and peanuts. It’s topped off with classic chocolate sauce, whipped topping, and a cherry.
Friendly’s new, limited time menu items are available for dine-in and on the Friendly’s app for takeout and delivery.
Image via Friendly’s