On The Border is ringing in fall 2021 with a new and improved menu that includes Texas-Sized Smokehouse Fajitas, Honey-Chipotle Shrimp Tacos, freshly prepared Tortas, the Loaded Queso Burger and much, much more.
As part of the menu upgrade, On The Border is also revamping fan-favorites like its Tortilla Soup with even bolder flavors and is taking its signature sauces to the next level, including green chili, sour cream sauce and spicy avocado ranch. On The Border is also amping up its fajitas with more steak on the sizzling plate and offering a variety of add-ons like a mesquite-grilled shrimp skewer.
Additionally, On The Border is welcoming back fan-favorites like Chipotle Ribs, which were served when the brand first opened its doors.
Here’s a closer look at new items arriving at On The Border:
- Smokehouse Fajitas: A Texas-sized fajita platter with chipotle ribs, jalapeño sausage, braised carnitas and shredded beef brisket with honey chipotle and jalapeño-BBQ sauces on the side, topped with a grilled jalapeño
- Honey-Chipotle Shrimp Tacos: Crispy-fried shrimp, hand-tossed in honey-chipotle sauce with cilantro, spicy avocado ranch and shredded cabbage.
- Tacos Al Pastor: Braised and seasoned carnitas with pineapple salsa.
- Tacos Al Carbon: Corn tortillas with fajita chicken or steak, served with Jack cheese, pico de gallo, fresh guacamole and roasted red chile-tomatillo salsa.
- Monterey Ranch Chicken Torta: Mesquite-grilled chicken smothered in melted Jack cheese, crumbled bacon and ranch dressing in a toasted bolillo roll.
- Braised Carnitas Torta: Braised carnitas with creamy red chili sauce and honey-chipotle sauce, topped with shredded cabbage and pickled red onions in a toasted bolillo roll.
- Loaded Queso Burger: On The Border’s Tex-Mex burger loaded with fresh guac, pico de gallo, tortilla strips, pickled jalapeños, Mexican white cheese and covered in Smoky Queso, served on a toasted bun.
On The Border is also bringing innovation to its lunch menu with Torta Sandwiches and a new Queso Burger, as well as a new $9 lunch special which includes a Pick Two Combo and drink.
Plus, the brand is introducing 10 new hand-crafted Tex-Mex cocktails to the menu including an ultra-premium Diamante Margarita with Maestro Doble Diamante Tequila, Ranch Water and Maker’s ‘Rita.
Image courtesy of On The Border