Newk’s focuses on high-quality ingredients and premium proteins like tenderloin steak and grilled salmon for the introduction of its newly revamped menu, which now includes a new Cheesesteak Sandwich, Salmon Caesar Salad and more.
Story continues below
Newk’s revamped menu includes:
- Newk’s Cheesesteak Sandwich: Medium-rare petite tenderloin steak, Newk’s signature pimiento cheese, cheddar cheese, red and yellow bell peppers, caramelized onions and mayo on Parisian bread.
- Portabella Veggie Sandwich: Portabella mushrooms, red and yellow bell peppers, Swiss cheese and basil pesto on Parisian bread.
- Salmon Caesar Salad: Grilled salmon atop a bed of romaine-blend lettuce with croutons, Parmesan cheese and Caesar dressing.
- Supreme Pizza: Pepperoni, Italian pork sausage, red and yellow bell peppers, red onions, Kalamata olives, pepperoncini, mozzarella and pizza sauce, topped with fresh basil.
- Sweet & Spicy BBQ Steak Sandwich: Medium-rare petite tenderloin steak and a sweet & spicy house-made BBQ sauce topped with jalapenos.
- Portabella Veggie Pizza: Made with Newk’s signature crust, portabella mushrooms, veggies and basil pesto.
- Double Club: A fan-favorite with double the meat and cheese on Parisian bread.
For kids, the menu now offers a Cheeseburger Pizza and Cheeseburger Mac & Cheese.
Additionally, the menu now features a new “Pick a Pair” option that offers fans their choice of a Large Pairing, Half Pairing or new Half Salad + Half Soup pairing at a special price.
Image via Newk’s