Subway looks to leverage the momentum around the brand’s successful Eat Fresh Refresh campaign by introducing a slew of new menu updates, including a new sandwich, new and improved sauces, an exclusive Lay’s Kettle Cooked Chip flavor and a retuning fan-favorite cookie.
Here’s a closer look at items available as part of the brand’s latest menu update:
- New Baja Steak & Jack sandwich: A classic steak sub with a kick of chipotle flavor made with new tender, juicy shaved steak, paired with spicy, rich and creamy pepper jack cheese, green peppers, red onions, and new smoky Baja Chipotle sauce.
- New Baja Chipotle sauce: The spicy smokiness of the Baja Chipotle sauce with notes of paprika, cumin, garlic, onion and lime mixed with guajillo peppers for a balance of smoky and spicy.
- New Peppercorn Ranch sauce: A creamy, tangy and bright classic buttermilk Ranch sauce with buttermilk, notes of black peppercorn, garlic, onion and a mixture of herbs.
- New Lay’s Kettle Cooked Buffalo Chicken Dip Chip: A fan-favorite gameday dip joins Subway’s starting lineup as a chip. The limited-time-only flavor is made exclusively for Subway restaurants. Lay’s Kettle Cooked Buffalo Chicken Dip chips brings a buffalo sauce heat and cheesy richness in every crunchy bite.
- Caramel Apple Cookies: The returning seasonal fan-favorite features chunks of apples blended in s buttery dough mixed with caramel chips and salted caramel crunch, topped with caramel icing drizzle.
Subway’s latest menu update is available as part of the brand’s ongoing Eat Fresh Refresh promotion, which began in July 2021.
Image courtesy of Subway