Starting October 18, 2021, Starbucks is bringing back Star Days, where Rewards members can enjoy a week of exclusive offers and ways to earn even more Stars towards free favorites through the Starbucks app.
Story continues below
Here’s a look at what’s available during Star Days:
- Monday October 18: Stars for Fall – Starbucks Rewards members who order any fall drink (grande or larger) like a Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew or new Apple Crisp Macchiato on Monday will receive 25 Bonus Stars loaded to their account for their next visit.
- Tuesday, October 19: 50 Bonus Stars – Members will receive 50 Bonus Stars when they load $10 or more onto their Starbucks® Rewards Card.
- Wednesday, October 20: Half Off – For the midweek celebration, members who order their favorite drink (grande or larger) will get half-off on another drink in the same order.
- Thursday, October 21: Triple Star Day – A rare chance to collect more Stars and earn Rewards even faster. For the second time ever, Starbucks Rewards members can collect triple Stars on almost every order purchased at participating stores.
- Fiday, October 22: Fri-Yay Celebration – Members who spend $10 or more at participating stores will get 50 Bonus Stars.
All offers available at participating locations nationwide during Star Days.
Image courtesy of Starbucks