IHOP offers new portable menu options with the introduction of new Hand-Crafted Melts, featuring savory flavors and quality ingredients like 100 percent Black Angus steak and all-natural roasted turkey.
Story continues below
Starting at $9.99, IHOP’s new Hand-Crafted Melts lineup includes:
- New Cali Roasted Turkey Melt: All-natural roasted turkey breast, hickory-smoked bacon, Wisconsin Whole Milk cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes, fresh avocado and mayo on grilled multigrain bread.
- New Cheese-Crusted Four Cheese Melt: Pepper Jack, American, and Wisconsin Whole Milk cheeses on cheese-crusted bread, plus a side of Poblano queso for dipping.
- New Pepper Jack Patty Melt: A 100 percent Black Angus beef steakburger patty, Pepper Jack cheese, grilled onions, pickled jalapenos and IHOP Sauce on cheese-crusted bread.
- New Ham & Egg Melt: Black forest ham, fried egg and American cheese on grilled, thick-cut bread.
- New BBQ Mac Melt: Pulled pork with a creamy BBQ drizzle, Sharp Cheddar mac and cheese, Wisconsin Whole Milk cheese and pickles on grilled, thick-cut bread. Comes with a side of creamy BBQ sauce for dipping.
- New Buffalo Chicken Melt: Crispy chicken breast strips tossed in Franks RedHot Buffalo sauce, pickles and Wisconsin Whole Milk cheese on grilled, thick-cut bread. Comes with a side of buttermilk ranch for dipping.
- Philly Cheese Steak Stacker: Grilled sirloin steak, onions and American cheese on a grilled roll.
All Melts come with a choice of one side: French Fries, Onion Rings, Seasonal Fresh Fruit, 2 Buttermilk Pancakes or Side Salad.
Image courtesy of IHOP