IHOP is celebrating the holiday season with the launch of their new limited-time 2021 holiday menu, which incudes new Winter Wonderland Pancakes, Cali Roasted Turkey Melt and more.
Story continues below
IHOP’s new 2021 holiday lineup includes:
- New Winter Wonderland Pancakes: Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with a shimmering blue vanilla swirl, mini marshmallows, and a dusting of powdered sugar snow.
- New Cranberry Vanilla Pancakes: Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with creamy vanilla bean mousse, cranberry topping, whipped topping, and a dusting of powdered sugar.
- New Frozen Hot Chocolate Milkshake: Premium vanilla ice cream blended with real milk & hot chocolate. Crowned with whipped topping, chocolate drizzle & mini marshmallows.
- New Cali Roasted Turkey Melt: All-natural roasted turkey breast, hickory-smoked bacon, Wisconsin Whole Milk cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes, fresh avocado & mayo on grilled multigrain bread. Served with choice of side.
- New Jr. Winter Wonderland Combo (12 years and under): One Winter Wonderland pancake served with one hickory-smoked bacon strip, one pork sausage link and one scrambled egg.
- New Holiday Celebrations Family Feast: Four servings each of scrambled eggs and golden hash browns, eight hickory-smoked bacon strips or eight pork sausage links, and eight fluffy buttermilk pancakes. Comes with holiday decorations including vanilla bean mousse, cranberry topping, shimmering blue vanilla sauce and mini marshmallows. Available for IHOP ‘N Go only – not available for dine-in.
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes: The continuation of a seasonal favorite. Two pumpkin pancakes made with real pumpkin and seasonal spices, crowned with creamy whipped topping.
IHOP’s 2021 holiday menu items can be found at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image via IHOP