The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf introduces the new Peppermint Mocha Crumble Ice Blended drink as part of the brand’s 2021 holiday menu.
Story continues below
In addition the new Peppermint Mocha Crumble Ice Blended drink, the chain is also welcoming back a slew of fan-favorites, like the Cookie Butter Latte, Winter Dream Tea Latte and the iconic Gingerbread Doll cookie.
The following holiday menu offerings will be available at participating locations through January 4, 2022:
- New Peppermint Mocha Crumble Ice Blended drink: A blend of rich chocolate and refreshing peppermint to create the perfect wintertime treat, no matter the weather. This year, cookie pieces are added throughout the drink for a crunchy twist to the Peppermint Mocha Ice Blended drink.
- Cookie Butter Latte & Ice Blended drink: A sweet and spicy treat that combines the brand’s Espresso Roast with the delicious flavors of spice and brown sugar cookie. A garnish of speculoos cookie crumbs enhances the sweet, buttery notes. Available hot, iced and as an Ice Blended drink.
- Peppermint Mocha Latte & Cold Brew Latte: A creamy treat that features a combination of rich chocolate and refreshing peppermint.
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa: A fun and festive hot chocolate that has a rich chocolate flavor with a creamy mint finish.
- Winter Dream Tea Latte: Black tea, rooibos, sweet spices and signature vanilla powder. Available hot or iced.
- Holiday Blend Coffee: Medium-roasted Guatemala combined with a darker Viennese for a rich flavor with dark chocolate notes and a hint of spice.
- Cookie Butter Flavored Coffee: Creamy brown sugar cookie notes with a spicy finish of cinnamon and ginger.
- Holiday Cookies: Cinnamon, spice, and everything nice. Choose from the gingerbread doll cookie or frosted sugar tree cookie.
The brand also offers a wide assortment of holiday gifts and merchandise from holiday coffees, holiday teas, holiday powders and gift cards.
Image via The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf