Ferrara is celebrating the 2021 holiday season with the debut of new Funfetti Candy Canes as part of the brand’s larger festive candy canes lineup.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at the lineup:
- New Brach’s Funfetti Candy Canes: Fans buzzed, and Brach’s listened. After nearly 11,000 Tweets celebrated the sprinkled treat this year, the popular birthday cake flavor of Funfetti officially joins Brach’s holiday offerings. Nestled inside wrappers accented with the vibrant Funfetti dots fans know and love, these new treats feature actual rainbow sprinkles inside each cane, bringing bright, festive pops of color and texture to candy-lovers’ holidays this year.
- New Brach’s Wintergreen Candy Canes: Candy cane fans can also enjoy a new twist on the traditional peppermint favorite with this classic chilly-weather flavor. Featuring a tasty, palate-cooling wintergreen flavor and striped, minty-green coloring, they’re a tasty complement to traditional peppermint canes.
- Red & White Candy Canes: These timeless classics are made with real peppermint oil for a refreshing, authentic flavor.
- Cherry Rainbow Candy Canes: Cherry-flavored twists in festive red, blue, green and yellow colors.
- SweeTARTS Candy Canes: These treats offer the classic sweet and tangy fruit flavors SweeTARTS fans love in a fun, candy cane shape. Each of the three flavors comes in a bold, bright color.
Image courtesy of Ferrara