Krispy Kreme is celebrating the 2021 holiday season with three new winter wonderland-themed doughnuts, the Poppy Penguin Doughnut, Snowman Smile Doughnut and Snowy Sprinkle Doughnut, and the return of two holiday fan-favorites, the Santa Belly Doughnut and Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut.
Story continues below
Available starting November 26, 2021, here’s a closer look at Krispy Kreeme’s new Let It Snow collection:
- The new Poppy Penguin Doughnut is filled with Original Kreme, dipped in icing and blue sanding sugar, decorated with Kreme and a penguin fondant piece.
- The new Snowman Smile Doughnut is an Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in white icing and decorated like a snowman with icing and a fondant piece.
- The new Snowy Sprinkle Doughnut is an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in blue icing and topped with a snowflake sprinkle blend.
- The fan-favorite Santa Belly Doughnut is filled with Chocolate Kreme, dipped in red icing, and decorated like the Big Guy with icing and a belt fondant piece.
- The popular Chocolate Iced with Holiday Sprinkles Doughnut features an Original Glazed doughnut dipped in chocolate icing and topped with a holiday sprinkle blend.
In addition to the Let It Snow collection, Krispy Kreme is offering a free Original Glazed doughnut and free small brewed coffee on Black Friday, November 26, 2021. The offer is valid in Krispy Kreme shops and drive-thrus.
Fans can also participate in Krispy Kreme’s annual “Day of the Dozens” on December 12, 2021, enjoying and sharing an Original Glazed dozen for just $1 with the purchase of any dozen.
The Let It Snow collection will be available at participating locations nationwide for a limited time starting Friday, November 26, 2021.
Image courtesy of Krispy Kreme