O’Charley’s is celebrating the 2021 holiday season with the launch of its new “Craveable Creations” menu.
Featuring items created especially for colder weather, the brand’s Craveable Creations menu includes:
- Jam’n Bacon Sirloin: USDA Choice Top Sirloin topped with sweet and smoky bacon jam and served with two sides.
- Meatballs & Linguini: Meatballs made with pork, beef, herbs, ricotta and Romano cheese served on a bed of linguine with marinara sauce.
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken: A grilled chicken breast with herb seasons, topped off with diced tomatoes, sliced asparagus, garlic butter and balsamic glaze. Served with two sides.
- The O’Mama: Italian style meatballs served on garlic buttered toast points, topped with marinara sauce, a 3-cheese blend, fresh basil and a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Accompanied by a side of Spicy Jack Cheese wedges.
- Southern Surf & Turf: Cornmeal-breaded Mississippi farm-raised catfish, buttermilk-breaded shrimp and O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders. Served with fries, coleslaw, tartar and cocktail sauces.
- Jam’n Bacon Burger: A burger topped with smoky bacon jam and garlic cream cheese, served on a freshly toasted bun, with a side of fries.
- Meatball Sub Sandwich: Italian style meatballs tossed in marinara sauce, served on a toasted garlic butter baguette with melted 3-cheese blend. Sprinkled with fresh basil, drizzled with balsamic glaze and served with fries.
Craveable Creations will be available at participating O’Charley’s locations into the New Year.
Image via O’Charley’s