In honor of National Cookie Day on December 4, Subway is opening its new CookieWay pop-up location in New York City starting December 2, 2021.
The brand’s first-ever pop-up location is dedicated to Subway’s signature dessert and one of its most popular menu items – cookies.
Cookieway is located on 91 Allen Street in New York City, and open from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m on Thursday, December 2, and Friday, December 3. On National Cookie Day, Saturday, December 4 and Sunday, December 5, Cookieway will be open from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The Cookieway menu features fresh-from-the-oven cookies, including:
- M&M: Available exclusively in the US only at CookieWay, the M&M cookie mixes the colorful chocolate candy in chewy, irresistible cookie to make an instant classic.
- Chocolate Chip: Soft, chocolatey and delicious. Chocolate Chip is a classic for a reason and a staple at CookieWay.
- Oatmeal Raisin: Another Subway classic, the Oatmeal Raisin cookie offers CookieWay customers the familiar soft, chewy taste of oatmeal complemented perfectly by raisins.
- Raspberry Cheesecake: The rich, creamy taste of cheesecake with a fresh, fruity twist, all in one bite – a fan-favorite and available at CookieWay.
- White Chip Macadamia Nut: A Subway cult favorite, CookieWay customers can indulge in the familiar soft, buttery and sweet White Chip Macadamia Nut cookie.
- Caramel Apple: Back on the menu only at CookieWay, the Caramel Apple cookie is the ultimate seasonal dessert, featuring chunks of apples blended in buttery dough, mixed with caramel chips and caramel salted crunch and topped with caramel icing drizzle.
- Double Chocolate: Venturing to the U.S. for the first time, the exclusive Double Chocolate cookie flavor is the choice for CookieWay customers who can’t get enough chocolate.
- S’mores: The limited time only S’mores cookie comes back exclusively at CookieWay to satisfy cravings and bring back memories of summer’s favorite campfire snack.
- Caramel Brownie: This treat is the perfect combination of crispy cookie and chewy brownie loaded with chocolate and topped with caramel drizzle, available for a limited time at CookieWay.
Image via Subway