TGI Fridays is celebrating the 2021 holiday season with the release of new holiday-themed cocktails and limited-time premium entrees.
Story continues below
Beginning today, fans can enjoy festive cocktails and premium entrees all-season-long, including:
Holiday-themed cocktails inspired by seasonal flavors:
- Ultimate Claus for Celebration: SKYY Vodka, apple, Hella Aromatic Bitters, poured over green cotton candy
- Merry Margarita: Jose Cuervo Silver, triple sec, cranberry
- Crown Apple Cooler: Crown Apple Canadian Whisky, sour apple, pomegranate Pumpkin Spice Latte Martini – Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Kahlua, Monin Spiced Pumpkin Purée, half and half
Limited-time premium entrees:
- Top Shelf Pairing: Half-rack double-basted pork Big Ribs and hickory-seasoned Grilled Chicken basted with Whiskey-Glaze. Served with mashed potatoes and lemon-butter broccoli.
- Catch of the Season: Beer-battered Cod Fillets and crispy Fried Shrimp served with Whiskey-Glaze on the side. Served with mashed potatoes and lemon-butter broccoli.
- Crispy Whiskey Combo: Half-Rack double-basted pork Big Ribs with Whiskey-Glaze and crispy Fried Shrimp served with Whiskey-Glaze on the side. Served with mashed potatoes and lemon-butter broccoli.
- CSpeared + Seared: Grilled 6 ounce Sirloin and grilled Shrimp Skewers basted in Whiskey-Glaze. Served with mashed potatoes and lemon-butter broccoli.
In addition to the holiday menu, Fridays is introducing a new proprietary augmented reality experience, “Top Shelf Elf.” By scanning a unique QR code, fans will unlock various content – from festive cocktail recipes to flair bartending. The one-of-a-kind experience is led by the Top Shelf Elf, a free-spirited Fridays bartender whose personality and bar know-how are full of fun, freedom and celebration.
Starting in early December, fans can also look forward to a new gamification feature through Fridays popular loyalty program. Fridays is celebrating the month of December, not only because of the holidays but also because the month has five Fridays. Rewards members will have the chance to play for and win points, prizes and free food.
Image via TGI Fridays