Whisps goes beyond pure cheese crisps with the introduction of new keto-friendly Whisps Cheese Crumbs and new Whisps Cheese Crisps & Nuts.
Story continues below
New Whisps Cheese Crumbs are an all-cheese alternative to bread crumbs made with 100 percent real cheese and spices.
Available in two flavors – Buffalo and Italian Herb – both varieties are made with 14-month aged artisanal parmesan cheese (the only copper kettle parmesan cheese made in the USA) and feature 13g of protein serving.
- Buffalo: A blend of hot and tangy flavors in the form of all-cheese breadcrumbs.
- Italian Herb: A blend of real Parmesan cheese and spices.
Keto-friendly Whisps Cheese Crisps & Nuts is a new lineup of snack mixes made with a blend of 100 percent cheddar or parmesan crisps, nuts and spices.
Whisps Cheese Crisps & Nuts debut in three flavors: Tangy Ranch, Garlic Herb and Smoky Barbeque. Each flavor has 8-9g of protein, 3g of net carbs and less than 1g of sugar per serving.
- Tangy Ranch: A blend of Cheddar Whisps, roasted almonds, cashews, and pecans all tumbled together with Tangy Ranch spice.
- Smoky Barbeque: Cheddar Whisps, almonds, cashews, and barbeque spice.
- Garlic Herb: Garlic herb flavor blended it with Parmesan Whisps, almonds, cashews, pistachios, and pecans.
You can find Whisps Cheese Crumbs at Costco, Kroger and Amazon in 3-oz resealable packages for a suggested price of $6.99 and 8-oz resealable packages for a suggested price of $8.99.
Meanwhile, Whisps Cheese Crisps & Nuts can be found at Kroger locations nationwide in 5.75-oz bags for a suggested price of $7.99, and via Amazon in January 2022.
Image via Whisps