Mountain Dew has partnered with the Doe Mountain Recreation Area near Mountain City, Tennessee for the introduction of the MTN Dew Outpost.
Founded over eighty years ago in the hills of Tennessee, Mountain Dew donates funds to support the addition of mountain activities like an all-new archery course and the expansion of new trails that will open up access to 3,000 acres of land previously unexplored at Doe Mountain. As part of the partnership, the collaborative efforts will also allow for a new mountain-side overlook and viewing platform and serves as a symbol of the long-term commitment MTN Dew makes to help nature lovers access more of the great outdoors.
To celebrate, MTN Dew will also select and appoint the first-ever MTN Dew Outpost Ranger. For one week, the lucky ranger will be responsible for managing duties at the MTN Dew Outpost, including leading group hikes around the mountain’s 45 miles of trails, leading a mountain scavenger hunt on a Polaris RANGER XP 1000 Premium, and supervising other community activities like a trail trim back and educational biodiversity walk.
The MTN Dew Outpost Ranger will receive a one-time payment of $5,000, and:
- A brand-new Polaris RANGER XP 1000 Premium.
- One week all-expenses paid trip to the new MTN Dew Outpost, a unique (and temporary) destination hidden deep within the beautiful eastern Tennessee mountains.
- Accommodations in a tricked out RV (provided by RVshare) to live in during your outdoor adventure.
- MTN Dew special products and merch throughout the year.
- A tricked-out MTN Dew Ranger uniform.
For your chance to be the first-ever MTN Dew Outpost Ranger, simply apply online now through January 14, 2021 by visiting MTNDEWOutpost.com and following the instructions.
Fans can look forward to free outdoor activities and tastings at MTN Dew Outpost starting in May 2022.
Image via MTN Dew