BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is serving up new $10 Lunch Specials as part of a revamped fixed-price lunch menu Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., with discounted classics and four all-new lunch menu items.
Story continues below
New $10 Lunch Specials available for dine-in only include:
- New Italian Chicken Parmesan and Spaghetti
- New BJ’s Sauced ‘N’ Tossed Chicken Thighs Lunch Plate – served with fries and sautéed green beans
- New Enlightened Mediterranean Chicken Bowl
- New Enlightened Spring Harvest Salad
- BJ’s Cheeseburger – served with fries
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich – served with fries
- Hot Ham & Cheese and Soup Combo – served with fries
- Lunch-Sized Grilled Chicken Alfredo – served with a garlic knot
- Unlimited Soup and Salad Combo
- Mini Deep Dish Pizza & House Salad Combo
The affordable new lunch offerings accompany Unlimited Soup & Salad, which includes a bowl of soup or chili, as well as a House, Caesar, Wedge, or Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato salad (price varies by location).
Image via BJ’s