Story continues below
According to the episode synopsis, “Owners Ritchie and his mother Alma haven’t made a dime since they opened six years ago. Ritchie has been running virtual kitchens to make ends meet, but they are failing too. Robert has two days to turn this restaurant’s virtual disaster into a successful business or risk closing its doors forever.”
The makeover happened back in October 2021.
A Closer Look
- Here’s the Casa Real website.
- Casa Real is also somewhat active on Facebook,
- You can view post-makeover photos and more by visiting Retro 102.5, a local FM radio station that featured the Restaurant Impossible makeover during the filming.
- Retro 102.5 reported Casa Real had been losing $300,000 a year before the makeover.
- You can check out post-makeover online reviews by visiting Google Reviews, Yelp, Trip Advisor, and Facebook.
Google Street View Of Casa Real
Image via Twitter/@RobertIrvine