In celebration of Valentine’s Day, California Pizza Kitchen is bringing back its popular heart-shaped thin crust pizzas starting February 9 through February 14, 2022.
Story continues below
Fans who dine-in can enjoy their favorite CPK pizzas, including The Original BBQ Chicken Pizza, Mushroom Pepperoni Sausage and more, on heart-shaped crispy thin crust for no additional charge.
Additionally, CPK is also offering its “Sweet Deal for Two” package which is a three-course menu available in either Classic or Adventure with an option to add wine by the glass or bottle to each. With every “Sweet Deal for Two” purchase, guests will receive a buy-one-get-one free card for a BOGO Pizza, Pasta or Salad valid from February 15 through February 22 (one per check).
CPK’s $40 Classic Sweet Deal for Two includes:
- Choice of an appetizer: Spinach artichoke dip, white corn guacamole and chips or Mexican street corn
- Two entrees: A selection of several different salads, pizzas and pastas
- Dessert: Red velvet cake, key lime pie or butter cake
CPK’s $50 Adventure Sweet Deal for Two includes:
- Choice of an appetizer: Lettuce wraps with chicken, spinach artichoke dip or buffalo cauliflower
- Two entrees: A selection of several different salads, pizzas and pastas and proteins
- Dessert: Belgian chocolate soufflé cake, key lime pie or butter cake
Prices and menu availability may vary.
Image via CPK