Hard Rock Cafe is celebrating Valentine’s Day with a new ‘Hearts Off the Charts’ menu starting February 8, 2022.
Story continues below
The new love-inspired menu features an array of sweet treats and savory eats including:
- Lobster Flatbread: Sweet lobster with mozzarella cheese, red bell peppers and green onions, finished with a creamy, spicy aioli for $18.95
- Lobster Cobb Salad: Sweet lobster pieces, avocado, roasted corn, black beans, Monterey Jack cheese, tomatoes, and crispy chickpeas on a bed of fresh mixed greens tossed in a creamy ranch dressing for $20.95
- Deluxe Steak Special with Marinated Mushrooms: Your choice of USDA 12-oz NY Strip Steak or Bone-in Cowboy ribeye, grilled and topped with mushrooms marinated in a smoked bacon and bourbon sauce, served with loaded mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables (NY Strip Steak – $39.95; Cowboy Ribeye – $44.95)
- Be Mine: Warm, fudge brownie drizzled with strawberry sauce and topped with fresh whipped cream for $9.95
- Espresso Martini: A sweet drink made with Grey Goose Vodka, Kahlúa, and fresh brewed espresso shaken until frothy and chilled for $9.95
Hard Rock Cafe’s special Hearts Off The Charts menu can be found at participating locations from February 8 through February 15, 2022. I would suggest contacting you local Hard Rock Cafe in advance to confirm menu availability and if reservations are required. Prices may vary.
Image via Hard Rock Cafe