Dunkin’ is getting an early jump on spring with the introduction of three new Salted Caramel beverages and more as part of the brand’s all-new seasonal menu.
Story continues below
Dunkin’s new spring menu includes a new Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew, new Salted Caramel Signature Latte, new Shamrock Macchiato, alongside two new takes on Roasted Tomato Toast and a new warm Chocolate Croissant.
Here’s a closer look at Dunkin’s new spring beverages:
- Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew: Slow-steeped, ultra-smooth cold brew and rich salted caramel flavor, topped with creamy, velvety smooth Salted Caramel Cold Foam.
- Salted Caramel Signature Latte: A blend of rich espresso with creamy milk and salted caramel flavor, topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a dusting of cinnamon sugar. Available hot or iced.
- Shamrock Macchiato: Smooth espresso atop rich and creamy Irish Creme flavor, with notes of sweet cream and vanilla that capture the flavor profile of Irish whiskey. Featuring a bright green hue, this festive and seasonal drink captures the experience of spring with every sip.
To celebrate spring and the new beverages, Dunkin’ is offering $3 medium Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew and Salted Caramel Signature Lattes from February 23 through March 22, 2022.
In addition to the new spring beverages, Dunkin’ in introducing new Roasted Tomato & Hummus Toast, new Roasted Tomato & Avocado Toast and a new Chocolate Croissant.
- Roasted Tomato & Hummus Toast: Oven-roasted tomatoes, creamy hummus spread and a rich blend of spices and herbs through a dusting of Za’atar seasoning, all atop sourdough bread.
- Roasted Tomato & Avocado Toast: Oven-roasted tomatoes and a creamy and savory avocado spread, topped with flavorful Everything Bagel seasoning on sourdough bread.
- Chocolate Croissant: An all-butter croissant filled with three chocolate batons and served warm.
Dunkin’s all-new spring menu can be found at participating locations nationwide for a limited time through spring 2022.
Image via Dunkin’/Chew Boom Mashups