Van Leeuwen Ice Cream today announced the release of seven ice cream flavors exclusively at Walmart, including last summer’s wildly popular Kraft Macaroni & Cheese flavor.
Story continues below
When Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Ice Cream made its debut last summer, it sold out within 1 hour of going on sale online and within one day in-store at nearly 10,000 scoops.
In addition to Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, other flavors available exclusively at Walmart include Planet Earth, Pizza, Hot Honey, Royal Wedding Cake, Bourbon Cherries Jubilee, and Wild Blueberry Shortcake flavors.
Here’s a closer look at Walmart’s exclusive Van Leeuwen pints:
- Kraft Macaroni & Cheese: Creamy ice cream churned with actual powdered cheese from Kraft’s macaroni boxes.
- Planet Earth: Blue spirulina almond ice cream and pieces of matcha green tea cake.
- Pizza: Cream cheese and mozzarella ice cream with a tomato jam swirl and basil crust cookies.
- Hot Honey: Vanilla ice cream with honeycomb and swirls of hot honey.
- Royal Wedding Cake: Floral, sweet cream cheese ice cream with chunks of lemon sponge cake with layers of elderflower frosting.
- Bourbon Cherries Jubilee: Sweet cream ice cream with swirls of bourbon cherry compote.
- Wild Blueberry Shortcake: A wild blueberry swirl blended into the vanilla ice cream with chunks of shortcake.
Van Leeuwen’s seven exclusive pint flavors will be available at 3,500 Walmart locations in all 50 states and online for a 10-week rotation starting March 14, 2022.
This launch represents the first exclusive rotation that Van Leeuwen is bringing to Walmart stores, and it has plans to refresh the flavors later in the summer.
Image via Van Leeuwen