O’Charley’s welcomes spring 2022 with the release of its new limited-time Hook, Line & Southern menu.
Story continues below
The new menu celebrates “O’mazing” seafood and other favorites with a tasty southern accent.
Entree options include:
- Shrimp & Stuffed Crab: Crispy popcorn shrimp and stuffed crab served with a lemon wedge and cocktail and tangy lemon sauces for a suggested price of $10.99.
- The Crab Cake Dinner: Two pan-seared lump crabmeat cakes drizzled with tangy lemon sauce, topped with sliced green onion and served with a choice of two sides for $19.99.
- Steak & Cake (Crab): A 6-oz USDA Choice sirloin steak paired with a pan-seared lump crabmeat cake drizzled with lemon sauce, topped with sliced green onion for $20.99.
- Basil Butter Mahi: A grilled 8-oz Mahi fillet lightly seasoned with lemon pepper, topped with savory basil butter and served with a choice of two sides $18.99.
- Southern Surf & Turf: Cornmeal-breaded Mississippi farm-raised catfish, a pile of buttermilk-breaded, lightly fried shrimp, and O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders, all served with fries, coleslaw, tarter and cocktail sauces for $18.99.
- Bayou Tenders: O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders smothered in a Cajun Shrimp sauce and crispy popcorn shrimp, dusted with special Cajun seasoning for $13.99
- Salmon Caesar: A 6-oz portion of grilled salmon sprinkled with special herb seasoning, served on a bed of romaine lettuce that’s been tossed in a creamy Caesar dressing, topped with croutons and parmesan cheese for $13.99.
- Cajun Catfish O’Boy: Cornmeal-breaded Mississippi farm-raised catfish with a kick of Cajun mayo, lettuce, tomato, onions and pickles served on a toasted baguette. Served with a side of fries for $11.99
- Steakhouse Smashed Potatoes: Smashed potatoes loaded with garlic butter, caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms and chopped bacon. Substitute for a regular side for $1.99. A la carte for $3.99.
- Loaded Mac & Cheese: Creamy mac & cheese mixed with alfredo sauce, three-cheese blend, parmesan cheese and topped with diced green onion. Substitute for a regular side for $1.49. A la carte for $3.49.
- Fresh Rice Medley: Fluffy seasoned rice pilaf with broccoli florets and black beans. A la carte for $1.99.
For dessert, O’Charley’s is offering a special Blackberry Cobbler for $5.99.
O’Charley’s Hook, Line & Southern menu can be found at participating locations for a limited time. Prices may vary.
Image via O’Charley’s