IHOP introduces a new lineup of Protein Pancakes alongside Extra Cheesy Omelettes as the brand’s latest limited-time seasonal menu items for spring 2022.
Story continues below
New Extra Cheesy Omelettes feature three different types of cheeses and come in two new varieties, including the new Deluxe Three Cheese & Bacon Omelette and new Cheeseburger Omelette.
In addition to the new omelettes, IHOP is introducing new Protein Pancakes, made with whole grains, rolled oats, barley, rye, chia, flax and nine grams of whey protein each.
Here’s a closer look at IHOP’s spring menu lineup:
- New Protein Power Pancakes: A new, protein-packed spin to our classic buttermilk pancakes that started it all. Get our protein pancakes made with whole grain rolled oats, barley, rye, chia, flax, & 37 grams of protein topped with whipped real butter.
- New Lemon Ricotta Blueberry Protein Pancakes: Fresh lemon ricotta blueberry protein pancakes loaded with blueberries, topped with creamy lemon ricotta, & more fresh blueberries. Add a squeeze of lemon for an extra zing!
- New Strawberry Banana Protein Pancakes: A fresh-flipped power stack. Protein pancakes filled with fresh banana slices. Topped with glazed strawberries & more banana slices.
- New Protein Pancake Combo: Build your Protein Pancake Combo featuring new Protein Pancakes, starting at 18 grams of protein. Start with Protein Power, Strawberry Banana Protein, or Lemon Ricotta Blueberry Protein Pancakes, and complete your combo with eggs, hash browns, and more.
- New Deluxe Three Cheese & Bacon Omelette: Stuffed and topped with Jack & Cheddar cheeses, white cheese sauce, hickory-smoked bacon, crispy hash browns, and roasted cherry tomatoes.
- New Cheeseburger Omelette: Black Angus Beef, American cheese, Jack & Cheddar cheeses, onions, diced tomatoes & pickles, hash browns, ketchup, and mustard.
Image courtesy of IHOP