Friendly’s Restaurants are celebrating summer 2022 with the debut of an all-new Lobster Festival Menu featuring a wide selection of seafood-centric dishes including lobster rolls, lobster and shrimp quesadillas, fiery lobster pasta and more.
Story continues below
Available now through the end of August 2022, here’s a look at Friendly’s Lobster Festival Menu:
- New Lobster Bisque: A warm cup or crock of Lobster Bisque to kick off your festive tour.
- Lobster Roll Classic: Fresh and creamy lobster salad with celery and crisp lettuce on a classic grilled roll with a side of golden fries. Ask a server to add coleslaw for an extra charge.
- New Lobster Roll Deluxe: Crisp applewood-smoked bacon and fresh tomato is added to the classic roll and paired with golden fries.
- New Fiery Lobster Pasta: Tender pasta tossed in a spicy red-pepper Alfredo tomato sauce and heaped with hand-cut lobster meat. Served with ciabatta toast for dipping.
- New Zesty Lemon Garlic Lobster Pasta: Lemon zest, hearty pasta and tender lobster meat all tossed with creamy lemon garlic sauce and flanked with toasted ciabatta bread.
- Lobster and Shrimp Quesadilla: A hand-held offering consisting of mixed cheese, plus lobster and shrimp between flour tortillas served grilled on the outside and melty on the inside. Shored-up with salsa, sour cream and forkfuls of fluffy rice.
- New Pepper Steak and Onion Quesadilla: Tender beef sauteed with green peppers and onions, and loaded with mixed cheese between two grilled flour tortillas. The dish is served with rice, salsa and sour cream on the side.
Friendly’s summer menu is available for dine-in, or on the Friendly’s app for takeout and delivery.
Image via Friendly’s