Ferrero introduces the new Nutella B-Ready snack bar and more as part of the brand’s new US product lineup unveiled this month at the 25th Annual Sweets & Snacks Expo.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at the new products:
- Nutella B-Ready: An individually wrapped snack bar with a crispy baked wafer filled with creamy hazelnut Nutella spread.
- Ferrero Rocher Premium Chocolate Bars: A new chocolate bar that combines crunchy hazelnut pieces, chocolate, and creamy fillings, with layers and textures characterized by a unique shape. The new 3.1-oz Ferrero Rocher Premium Chocolate Bars come in four flavors: Original Milk Hazelnut, 55% Dark Hazelnut, White Hazelnut and Hazelnut & Almond.
- Golden Gallery Signature Caramel: An assortment of chocolates with caramel featuring a variety of shapes, tastes and textures, all presented in a golden tray within a presentation box.
- Kinder Joy Space & Kinder Joy Avatar: Kinder Joy Space features 12 new toys, while Kinder Joy Avatar, featuring 8 new toys. All new toys come to life through augmented reality in Applaydu.
- Tic Tac Strawberry & Cream: Arriving in early 2023, each 1.0-oz single and 3.4-oz bottle pack contains a mix of strawberry and cream-flavored Tic Tac candies.
- Fannie May Premium Chocolate Bars & Chocolatier’s Mix Line: A new line of 3.5-oz bars available in four flavors: Milk Chocolate Pecan Brittle, Milk Chocolate Butterscotch with Sea Salt, Dark Chocolate Mint & Cookie and Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almond. Meanwhile, Fannie May Chocolatier’s Mix is launching two flavors in 2-oz, 7.75-oz and 18-oz bags. Flavors include Rocky Road, a combination of crunchy pecans, almonds and fluffy marshmallows coated in rich milk chocolate and Caramel Pretzel Nut, featuring miniature waffle pretzels, buttery caramel bits, pecans and almonds coated in rich milk chocolate.
Additionally, Ferrero received Most Innovative New Product Awards at the Sweets & Snacks Expo for Nutella B-Ready and the Kinder Holiday Mix Countdown Calendar.
Nutella B-Ready won the top award in the Gourmet and Premium Snacks category, while the Kinder Holiday Mix Countdown Calendar took the number one spot in the Seasonal category.
Image via Ferrero