Peet’s Coffee welcomes summer 2022 with the debut of new boba-inspired Brown Sugar Jelly as a permanent addition to the brand’s beverage menu, for all iced coffee and tea drinks.
Story continues below
Peet’s Brown Sugar Jelly is plant-based and can be added to any cold beverage to add extra flavor and texture.
Here’s a closer look at Peet’s Summer of Jelly lineup:
- Brown Sugar Cold Brew Oat Latte (permanent addition): The sweetness of Brown Sugar with a layer of creamy oat milk and a float of Peet’s signature bold, juicy Baridi Cold Brew. Served with new Brown Sugar Jelly and ice.
- Iced Brown Sugar Matcha Oat Latte (permanent addition): Organic Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea is prized for its distinctive flavor and creamy texture. Here, it’s iced and layered over new bouncy Brown Sugar Jelly, Brown Sugar syrup, and luscious oat milk.
- Citrus Green Tea Shaker with Brown Sugar Jelly (summer feature): Mighty Leaf Green Tea Tropical is hand-shaken with floral Yuzu purée, lemonade, and real citrus slices, all over a scoop of new Brown Sugar Jelly.
- Strawberry Lemon Tea Shaker with Brown Sugar Jelly (summer feature): Brisk Mighty Leaf Summer Solstice black tea, hand-shaken with lemonade and tangy strawberry purée all over a scoop of Brown Sugar Jelly.
- Brown Sugar Oat Latte – Hot or Iced – (summer feature): The flavor of Brown Sugar sweetens oat milk and bold, smooth Espresso Forté for a cup that can be enjoyed hot or iced.
Image via Peet’s