With Independence Day happening on Monday, July 4 this year, I thought it would be a good time to put together a running list of deals, specials and freebies being offered at local and national restaurant chains in celebration of the Fourth of July.
Story continues below
Here’s a look at some of the offers you can expect to find near you in celebration of the day:
- Applebee’s: Doherty-owned-and-operated Applebee’s offering Kids Eat Free deal with the purchase of an adult entree for dine-in on Monday, July 4, 2022.
- Auntie Anne’s: Offering a free a Original or Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels for Pretzel Perks members with the purchase of any Dragonfruit Mango beverage.
- Bonefish Grill: Bringing back the fan-favorite Winter White Cosmo as the ultimate Christmas in July special – Available starting July 4 through July 17 and starting at $9.90.
- Boston Market: Participating locations offering $15 off any $30 purchase through July 4, 2022.
- Chuck E. Cheese: Free Small Dippin’ Dots available July 4th-10th with any food purchase.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store: Place an order on crackerbarrel.com including a Southern Fried Chicken Family Meal Basket for curbside pickup or delivery during Fourth of July Weekend and receive a free family-size side of Bacon Baked Beans. The offer is so good through Wednesday, July 6 – better known as National Fried Chicken Day.
- Del Taco: Get $5 off $20 with any Epic Beyond Burrito or Epic Beyond Burrito Meal purchase through July 4, 2022.
- Hungry Howie’s: Offering 99-cent Howie Bread with any online carry-out order of $15 or more with promo code “JULY4,” on Monday, July 4, 2022.
- Jamba: Rewards Members can enjoy a $5 Medium Watermelon Breeze Smoothie on the Jamba App, online or in-store through July 4, 2022. All Jamba fans can enjoy a $0 delivery fee when they spend a minimum of $12 on the Jamba app or Jamba.com through July 4, 2022.
- Krispy Kreme: Wear Red, White And Blue At Krispy Kreme, Receive A Free Doughnut Through July 4, 2022
- Krispy Kreme 2: Introduces New ‘I Heart America’ Collection
- On The Border: Now through July 4, buy one entree and get the second (of equal or lesser value) 50% off! Just enter “BOHO” when ordering online or ask your server when in restaurant.
- Papa John’s: Buy one Large 1 Topping Pizza at regular menu price and get a 2nd one for $7.04. Valid for Rewards members on Monday, July 4, 2022.
- Pasqually’s Pizza and Wings: Offering $5 off their orders of $40 through July 4, 2022.
- Peter Piper Pizza: Offering new limited-time red, white and boom ICEE flavor at participating locations in a 16-oz cup for $2.99.
- Pie Five Pizza: With Pie Five’s “MAGIC MONDAY” deal, Circle of Crust loyalty members can get a personal pizza for $5.99. To claim the deal, members can redeem it on the app and mention “MAGIC MONDAY” at checkout.
- Pieology: All US Pieology locations are offering $5 off any $30 order, both in-store and online, using the promo code “5OFF30JULY4,” through July 4, 2022.
- Pinkbox Doughnuts: Offering a line of patriotic treats available exclusively on the available Fourth of July weekend.
- White Castle: Free small soft drink between 11 p.m. and 4 a.m. for anyone who mentions the Designated Driver offer.
- QDOBA: Offering reward members 4x points on their entire purchase – no exclusions or specific entree required, for one day only on July 4, 2022.
- Wing Zone: Offering $2 off all orders by showing the cashier a gas receipt through July 4, 2022. Valid in-store only.
- Tim Hortons: Registered Tim Hortons guests can receive a free donut when they order a drink on the mobile Tim Hortons app through July 5, 2022.
Image via Pie Five Pizza