Subway today announced the launch of the new Subway Series, a lineup of 12 all-new signature sandwiches available starting Tuesday, July 5, 2022.
Story continues below
Building on the success of last year’s Eat Fresh Refresh which introduced more than 20 new and refreshed ingredients to its menu, the all-new Subway Series features “the best sandwiches in Subway history.”
Furthermore, Subway has also introduced a new menu and ordering system that makes it easier to order. Instead of picking your ingredients and toppings throughout the ordering process, fans simply say a sandwich number or name and six-inch or footlong.
To celebrate the “most significant menu update in its nearly 60-year history,” Subway is inviting fans across the US to experience these signature subs on July 12, as it gives away up to one million free Subway Series sandwiches.
While guests are still able to order their go-to customized classic, Subway is encouraging fans to try the best sandwich they’ve never created. On July 12, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. local time, up to one million free 6-inch Subway Series subs will be offered across the nation. Fans can visit any participating Subway location during this timeframe and pick one free sandwich from the 12 new Subway Series sandwiches, while supplies last.
The Subway Series menu is divided into four categories with three sandwiches each:
- #1 The Philly: The classic cheesesteak stacked with juicy steak and a double helping of provolone, toasted on Artisan Italian bread and topped with green peppers, red onions and mayo.
- #2 The Outlaw: Juicy steak meets double Pepper Jack cheese, with green peppers, red onions and Baja Chipotle sauce, toasted on Artisan Italian bread.
- #3 The Monster: Thick juicy steak, crisp bacon, a double helping of Monterey cheddar, green peppers and red onions piled high and served toasted on Artisan Italian bread, and topped off with creamy Peppercorn Ranch.
- #4 Supreme Meats: Black Forest ham, Genoa salami, pepperoni and new capicola on fresh-baked Artisan Italian bread with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and banana peppers, all topped off with MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette.
- #5 Bella Mozza: Thin-sliced Black Forest ham, new capicola and BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella on fresh-baked Artisan Italian bread. Topped with spinach, tomatoes, red onions and banana peppers and drizzled with tangy MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette.
- #6 The Boss: Juicy meatballs in marinara sauce with slices of pepperoni and BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella. Sprinkled with parmesan and served toasted on Italian Herbs & Cheese bread.
- #7 The MexiCali: Juicy rotisserie-style chicken, smashed avocado, double Pepper Jack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and red onions topped with smoky Baja Chipotle sauce and served toasted on Artisan Italian bread.
- #8 The Great Garlic: Juicy rotisserie-style chicken, crispy bacon, provolone, lettuce, tomatoes and red onions, served toasted on Artisan Italian bread, all topped off with new creamy Roasted Garlic Aioli.
- #9 The Champ: Tender hand-pulled rotisserie-style chicken, a double helping of Monterey Cheddar, green peppers and red onions. Topped off with creamy Peppercorn Ranch and served toasted on Artisan Italian bread.
- #10 All-American Club: Oven-roasted turkey, Black Forest ham, crisp bacon and American cheese with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and mayo, on Artisan Italian bread.
- #11 Subway Club: Oven-roasted turkey, Black Forest ham, USDA Choice Roast Beef and provolone cheese piled on Hearty Multigrain bread and topped with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and mayo.
- #12 Turkey Cali Club: Oven-roasted turkey, crisp bacon, BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella and smashed Hass avocado. Topped with spinach, tomatoes, red onions and mayo, toasted on Hearty Multigrain bread.
Image via Subway