In celebration of National French Fry Day, a variety of national and local restaurant chains will mark the day with freebies and special offers on, and leading up to the big day on Wednesday, June 13, 2022.
Story continues below
Here’s a look at some of the special offers you can expect to find at a restaurant chain near you on Wednesday:
- Burger King: Free Chicken Fries for Perks Members with every $3 purchase on Wednesday, July 13 via the BK app, BK.com – not available via delivery.
- Checkers and Rally’s: Launched this petition to have the National French Fry Day holiday permanently changed to a Friday. Anyone who signs the “Fry Day To Friday” petition will instantly receive a digital coupon valid for a free medium order of Checkers & Rally’s famous seasoned fries.
- Del Taco: Offering Del Yeah! Rewards members $1 Small or Medium Crinkle Cut Fries with any purchase in the app or online from July 13 through July 19, 2022. Limit one offer per guest per day.
- Elevation Burger: Treating fans to one free order of French Fries with any purchase from Grubhub from July 13 through July 19, 2022.
- Farmer Boys: Offering Always Crispy Fries for $1- all day with any purchase at participating locations, while supplies last.
- Fatburger: Fans will be treated to one free order of Fat or Skinny Fries starting National French Fry Day, July 13, through July 19 with any purchase made in-store or online. Guest must mention promotion in store or use code FrenchFryDay22 online to redeem.
- Hardee’s: Offering fans the chance to receive free fries for the rest of the year. My Rewards members who make an in-app purchase that includes fries on National French Fry Day (July 13) will receive a Free small natural cut fry with purchase mobile offer in their My Rewards account and can redeem one time per day beginning July 14 through December 31, 2022.
- HEINZ: Offering $5.70 off any DoorDash order of $15 or more with fries included at participating restaurants on July 13, 2022.
- Hot Dog on a Stick: Offering fans a free surprise with any fry purchase in-store and online. Surprises include: a free stick with any lemonade purchase and $5 off $15 or more online.
- Jack in the Box: Offering 2 for $2 French Fries through the Jack in the Box mobile app on July 13. This automatic offer will be on the deals page in the app and applies to medium size fries.
- KFC: Sales of KFC’s Secret Recipe Fries at participating locations support the KFC Foundation, a non-profit organization whose vision is to make every KFC restaurant employee feel supported and empowered to be their best self.
- McDonald’s: Offering a free order of Large Fries exclusively in the McDonald’s mobile app on Wednesday, July 13, 2022 – no purchase necessary.
- Metro Diner: Bringing back a dish in honor of their 30th anniversary and was featured on Guy Fieri’s Diners, Dine-Ins and Dives – The Pittsburgh Steak Salad – a garden salad topped with French Fries, steak tips, blue cheese crumbles and served with blue cheese dressing for $14.99.
- PDQ: Welcoming back the Waffle Fry Shake for one day only on July 13, 2022
- Penn Station East Coast Subs: Giving away the brand’s fresh-cut fries with any sandwich purchase.
- Smashburger: Offering free Smashfries with the purchase a Cheesy Caramelized Onion Smash on Wednesday, July 13. Use code “FRYDAY” at checkout or visit in-store.
- Wayback Burgers: Get a free side of French fries with the purchase of a burger or sandwich through the Wayback Burgers app on Wednesday, July 13, 2022.
- Wendy’s: Free Fries As Part Of Fry Week App Deals From July 11 Through July 15, 2022.
- White Castle: Offering a free small French Fry with any purchase when you show this coupon in-store or use code “FRYDAY” for online orders on July 13, 2022.
Image via McDonald’s