With the hottest month of the year upon us, Panera is cranking up the heat to a new level by partnering with Yellowbird Hot Sauce to offer fans in the Miami area the chance to choose new Ludicrous Mode.
Story continues below
Starting Monday, July 25, 2022, select Panera test locations in the Miami area will start testing Ludicrous Mode, where guests can crank up the heat by adding Yellowbird Habanero Hot Sauce to any entee on the menu.
As part of the limited test, fans who choose Ludicrous Mode will receive Yellowbird Hot Sauce free on the side or directly on their meal when they order in cafes or via digital ordering on the Panera app or online in select cafes in the Miami area for a limited time.
Select Miami area Panera cafes taking part in the test include:
- Hallandale Beach: 1729 E Hallandale Beach Boulevard
- Aventura: 18111 Biscayne Blvd
- Doral: 9717 NW 41st Street
- Coral Gables: 137 Miracle Mile
- Homestead: 2493 Northeast 9th Court
- Cutler Bay: 19101 S Dixie Hwy
- North Miami: 12205 Biscayne Blvd
- Miami: 1611 NW 12th Avenue [Park Plaza West Suite C]
- Miami Gardens: 18538 NW 67th Ave
- Miami: 10061 W Flagler Street
- Miami: 9105 SW 162nd Ave
- Miami: 13617 South Dixie Highway
- Miami: 8870 SW 72nd Ct
- Miami: 13672 SW 88th St
- Miami: 12750 SW 152nd Street
This marks the first time Yellowbird, the top selling Hot Sauce on Amazon and best-selling hot sauce at Whole Foods, will make an entrance into the fast casual dining industry.
Image via Panera