Friendly’s looks to turn that frown upside down by offering a free Happy Ending Sundae with any purchase from their Happy Ending Menu.
Story continues below
The brand’s Happy Ending Menu includes a selection of fan-favorite items along with one new spicy addition, Southwest Pasta.
Here’s a closer look at Friendly’s Happy Ending Menu:
- New Southwest Pasta: Southwest-style chopped beef spiked with a creamy Siracha sauce, topped with a mound of shredded Monterey Jack cheese, jalapeños and diced tomato. Served with a grilled ciabatta roll.
- All-American Burger: A classic Friendly’s Big Beef burger with fresh tomato, crisp lettuce, onion and mayo on a brioche bun.
- Doritos Cool Ranch Chopped Cheeseburger: A classic juicy beef burger topped with pepper jack cheese, onions, jalapeños, salsa and then smothered with ranch dressing and topped with Doritos Cool Ranch Tortilla chips on a grilled ciabatta roll.
- Cheese Skirt Burger: A cheese skirt made of Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses topped with tangy Thousand Island dressing, fresh tomato, crips lettuce, onion and pickle chips on a brioche bun.
- Fishamajig Supermelt Sandwich: Wild-caught, golden breaded haddock topped with melted American cheese and tartar sauce on grilled white bread.
- Homestyle Turkey Dinner: Hand-carved turkey breast over a bed of flavorful stuffing covered with turkey gravy and served with red-skin mashed potatoes, corn and cranberry sauce.
- Turkey Club Supermelt Sandwich: Turkey breast layered with applewood-smoked bacon, melted American cheese, tomato, and Thousand Island dressing on grilled sourdough bread;
- $100,000 Cobb Salad: A hearty salad topped with chopped bacon, savory thin-sliced chicken breast, hard-boiled egg, crumbled Blue cheese, cranberries, golden raisins and diced tomato tossed in a lite balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
You also have the option of upgrading your free sundae to a medium for $2.
Image via Friendly’s