Peet’s Coffee is celebrating fall 2022 by bringing back seasonal fan-favorites alongside new Caramel Apple Latte, new plant-based Pumpkin Cold Brew Oat Latte with Brown Sugar Jelly, and more starting August 24, 2022.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at Peet’s 2022 fall offerings:
- New Caramel Apple Latte: Rich, seasonal caramel apple butter syrup is layered with Espresso Forte and perfectly steamed milk, topped with Peet’s signature caramel swirl. Available hot or iced.
- New plant-based Pumpkin Cold Brew Oat Latte with Brown Sugar Jelly: Oat milk and classic pumpkin pie syrup are whipped together, poured over ice with a scoop of Brown Sugar Jelly, all topped with a float of Baridi Cold Brew concentrate and finished with a dusting of decadent baking spice.
- New Apple Cinnamon Oat Latte: Caramel apple syrup sweetens freshly steamed oat milk and smooth Espresso Forte. Available hot or iced. Exclusive to Peetnik Rewards Members.
- Pumpkin Latte: Hand-pulled Espresso Forte and steamed milk meet with the richness of a pumpkin pie in this indulgent seasonal fan-favorite. It comes topped with a sprinkling of seasonal spices. Available hot or iced.
- Peet’s Chicken & Waffles Sandwich: First released in 2021, Chicken and Waffles is the second-highest selling sandwich at Peet’s following Everything Plant-Based Sandwich. Featuring two maple waffles, one topped with a crispy layer of toasted gouda cheese, combined with savory chicken sausage, bacon, and a custom sweet and spiced spread. Available at participating Coffeebar locations.
- New Pumpkin Spice Flavored K-Cup pods: Seasonal and aromatic, with notes of cinnamon and nutmeg. No artificial flavors and available for a limited time only in grocery stores, Amazon, and online at peets.com.
- Vine & Walnut Blend: Each fall for the last six years, Peet’s roasts a medium-style blend named after the location of the original coffee shop in Berkeley where Alfred Peet first served his famous hand-roasted coffee. This limited-edition blend unites a natural processed coffee from Yemen that brings sweet notes of dates with a wet-hulled Sumatra Batak, which lends its complexity and warm spice, finished with a washed coffee from Burundi that balances the blend with essence of toasted marshmallow and touch of cranberry tang. Available in Coffeebars and online at peets.com.
Peet’s fall menu is available at participating locations while supplies last from August 24 through November 1, 2022. The Chicken & Waffles Sandwich will be available until January 3, 2023.
Image via Peet’s