Cracker Barrel Old Country Store welcomes fall 2022 with the introduction of new Kick’n Ranch Fried Chicken and an expanded shareables menu to offer more variety and value.
Story continues below
In addition to the new bone-in, zesty Kick’n Ranch Fried Chicken, Cracker Barrel is expanding is homestyle shareables menu with new Barrel Bites, consisting of new Country Fried Pickles and new White Cheddar Cheese Bites.
Here’s a closer look at Cracker Barrel’s 2022 fall menu options:
- New Kick’n Ranch Fried Chicken: A twist on the brand’s fan-favorite, bone-in Southern Fried Chicken that delivers bold flavor with zesty buttermilk ranch seasoning and creamy buffalo ranch sauce. The dish comes served with a side of pickle ranch for dipping, two homestyle sides, and biscuits or corn muffins. Available for a limited time now through October 9, 2022.
- New Barrel Bites Options: The all-new White Cheddar Cheese Bites and Country Fried Pickles are both lightly breaded, then deep fried until golden and served with buttermilk ranch for dipping. Available beginning August 30, 2022.
- New Peach-Infused Beverages: A Peach Mimosa, made with sparkling wine and infused with sweet peach puree. Through October 9, you can try the Jack Daniels Country Cocktail Southern Peach, a sweet, chilled cocktail.
- Upgrade Your Side: Upgrade your homestyle meal with Broccoli Cheese Casserole, featuring a cup of broccoli combined with cheese sauce, rice and buttery cracker crumbles. Available for a limited time through October 9, 2022.
- Sweet Treats: Available for a limited time through October 9, Apple Streusel Pie is served with rich, creamy vanilla ice cream. Fans can also treat themselves to a Peanut Butter Cup Mocha featuring espresso and milk, topped with chocolate whipped cream, and drizzled with chocolate and peanut butter sauces.
Image via Cracker Barrel