Impossible Foods today announced the launch of new plant-based Impossible Bowls in approximately 4,000 Walmart locations nationwide starting this week.
Story continues below
The new single-serve, frozen entrees are ready in 5 minutes or less and debut in eight flavors, including:
- Sweet & Sour Impossible Pork Made From Plants
- Teriyaki Impossible Chicken Made From Plants
- Chili Mac with Impossible Pork Made From Plants
- Barbeque Impossible Pork Made From Plants
- Spaghetti & Impossible Meatballs Made From Plants
- Pasta Bolognese with Impossible Beef & Pork Made From Plants
- Burrito Bowl with Impossible Beef Made From Plants
- Spicy Enchilada Bowl with Impossible Chicken Made From Plants
Each 9-oz bowl boasts between 10g-13g protein, 3g or less of saturated fat, and 0mg cholesterol.
Developed in partnership with Golden West Food Group, Impossible Bowls can be found in the frozen food aisle at approximately 4,000 Walmarts nationwide, starting with four American and Asian-inspired meals this week and followed by the remaining four Italian and Latin-inspired dishes in October 2022.
Image via Impossible Foods