Panera will be handing out exclusive perks to celebrate its loyalty program members during its first-ever MyPanera Week event from September 29 through October 5, 2022
Story continues below
Starting on National Coffee Day, September 29, Panera Bread will be offering the following exclusive perks to its loyalty program members during MyPanera Week:
- Thursday, September 29: On National Coffee Day, new Unlimited Sip Club Subscribers will receive 2 months free. Existing Sip Club Members will receive $2 off select barista beverages and smoothies. (One time and In-App Only)
- Friday, September 30: $0 Delivery Fee (In-App only, valid through 10/5/22)
- Saturday, October 1: Free Baguette with Purchase (In-App only)
- Sunday, October 2: $2 off Broccoli Cheddar Soup Bowl (In-App only)
- Monday, October 3: 20% Off Panera Bread® Gift Cards (Online only)
- Tuesday, October 4: Special Gift from a Panera Partner (To be Announced)
- Wednesday, October 5: Cooking Class with Panera’s Head Chef, Claes Petersson and discounts on Panera Grocery Products.
Additionally, Panera is expanding its MyPanera Loyalty Program, giving more choices to fans when redeeming loyalty rewards.
Starting October 6, 2022, MyPanera will begin to roll out new choice-based rewards, allowing members to select their reward from multiple options based on their personal preferences, instead of a single, pre-selected reward.
Image via Panera