Chuck E. Cheese welcomes back its popular Halloween-themed Monster Menu for the 2022 Halloween Season through October 31, 2022.
Story continues below
The limited-time Monster Menu includes:
- Pumpkin Pepperoni Pizza: The fan-favorite pizza now in a pumpkin shape with pepperoni smiley face.
- Creepy Cupcake: Jumbo-sized vanilla cupcake topped and filled with a vanilla whipped frosting, sweet green slime, a candy monster face and a Halloween pick.
- Slime Cookie: A giant, warm cookie topped with white icing, sweet green slime, a candy monster face and a Halloween pick.
- Dippin’ Dots Eye Scream: Cookies and Cream Dippin’ Dots topped with chocolate syrup, a dollop of slime, three gummy worms and a scary candy eye.
In addition to the Monster Menu, fan can enjoy a pair of exclusive bundle deals, including an in-store upgrade and a package for at-home celebrations, conveniently available online and in the Chuck E. Cheese mobile app:
- Combo #5: Includes two large, one-topping pizzas (Pumpkin Pepperoni Pizza), Slime Cookie, six soft drinks, plus $1 cookie upgrade. Starting at $52.69 – prices may vary. Available in-store only.
- Boo-tacular Family Pack: Includes two large, one-topping pizzas (Pumpkin Pepperoni Pizza), Slime Cookie, goody bag and Boo-tacular activity sheet. Starting at $34.99 – prices may vary. Available for carryout or delivery only.
Plus, enjoy free delivery with any $20 minimum purchase when you order direct through chuckecheese.com with promo code “BOO“- also includes activity sheet.
You can find the Monster Menu at participating locations nationwide through October 31, 2022.
Image via Chuck E. Cheese