Newk’s Eatery today announced the release of new chef-inspired comfort foods and more as part of the brand’s new seasonal menu for fall 2022.
Story continues below
Priced at $9.99 each, here’s a closer look at the new comforts:
- New Buffalo Chicken Sandwich: All-natural chicken, Franks Red Hot hot sauce, cheddar, carrots, celery and a drizzle of ranch between Parisian Bread.
- New Buffalo Chicken Pizza: All-natural chicken, Franks Red Hot hot sauce, cheddar and mozzarella topped with carrots, celery and a ranch dressing drizzle.
- New Chili Taco Salad: Romaine blend topped with Newcomb Family Recipe Beef Chili, cheddar, pickled jalapeños, pico de gallo, crispy tortilla strips and a ranch drizzle.
In addition to the new comforts, participating Newk’s Eatery locations are also featuring the following seasonal specialties:
- Newcomb Family Recipe Beef Chili: Fresh ground beef and tomatoes slowly simmered with kidney beans, pinto beans, mushrooms, chili powder and a touch of sweet wine, garnished with cheddar cheese. Make it loaded with cilantro, sour cream and jalapeños.
- Pumpkin Spice Cake: Fluffy pumpkin spice cake layered with cream cheese icing, freshly prepared in the family bakery.
Newk’s is also teaming up with Dr Pepper – an official sponsor of the SEC – and inviting fans to celebrate fall football season with its Southeastern Conference (SEC) Football Championship Sweepstakes. From October 5 to October 31, 2022, one lucky Newk’s Rewards member will be drawn on November 1 and will be treated to two tickets to the SEC championship game, two night stay at a hotel in Atlanta, transportation, gifts and more provided by Dr Pepper.
Newk’s chef-inspired comfort foods can be found at participating locations now through December 28, 2022.
Image via Newk’s