Red Robin looks to follow-up on the success of last winter’s Cheese Lovers Lineup with the introduction of its new Cheese Lovers Remix menu.
Story continues below
The new remix menu features the new Pretzel Bacon Beer-Cheese Burger alongside the returning fan-favorite Cheesy Bacon Fondue Burger and more.
Here’s a closer look at the new Cheese Lovers Remix menu:
- Pretzel Bacon Beer-Cheese Burger: A fire-grilled beef burger topped with cheddar cheese, hardwood-smoked bacon and mayo on a toasted pretzel bun. The burger is served with New Belgium Fat Tire beer cheese fondue for dipping and a side of Bottomless Steak Fries.
- Cheesy Bacon Fondue Burger: A Fire-grilled beef burger topped with American cheese, hardwood-smoked bacon and mayo on a toasted brioche bun. Served with cheesy bacon fondue for dipping and Bottomless Steak Fries.
- Beer Cheese Fondue (made with New Belgium Fat Tire) and Cheesy Bacon Fondue (melted five-cheese sauce with hardwood-smoked bacon) are also available, perfect for dipping sides, apps, and even burgers.
In addition to the cheese-inspired items, Red Robin has is also featuring enhanced dessert and beverage menus:
- Oreo Peppermint Crunch Milkshake (available October 31 for a limited-time only): Creamy vanilla soft serve blended with milk, peppermint bits, and Oreo crumbs. Topped with whipped cream, Oreo cookies and peppermint.
- Flavored House Margaritas: Blanco tequila and all-natural margarita mix on the rocks, now available in Lime, Strawberry, or Desert Pear.
- Red’s Classic Mule (available October 31st for a limited-time only): Red Robin’s take on a traditional mule made with Fever-Tree Ginger Beer, all-natural sweet and sour, and your choice of Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Espolòn Tequila or Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey.
Red Robin’s new Cheese Lovers Remix menu can be found at participating locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image via Red Robon