For the first time since 2019, the Boorito will be available to purchase in-restaurant at Chipotle locations nationwide on October 31, 2022.
Story continues below
As part of the brand’s annual Boorito promotion, Chipotle Rewards members who dress up in costume and visit any participating Chipotle restaurant on October 31 from 3:00 p.m. local time to close will receive a $6 entree offer.
To mark the occasion, Chipotle teamed up with artist Pablo Rochat to create a special trailer that celebrates the 22nd year of Boorito.
To keep the party going, fans in restaurants on Halloween can also participate in the BooReal sweepstakes, taking place on Gen Z’s favorite new social media platform BeReal. Participants will have the chance to win one of 10 Free Burritos for a Year prizes by following these steps:
- Taking a BeReal photo in costume at a Chipotle restaurant on October 31 and posting it on BeReal with the hashtag #booritosweepstakes.
- Sharing their BeReal to Instagram Stories by tagging @chipotle and adding #booritosweepstakes.
Chipotle is also giving away extra cash to Chipotle Rewards members for Halloween with Cash App. A total of $25,000 will be up for grabs through October 27. Fans can enter for a chance to win by:
- Signing up for Chipotle Rewards
- Following @ChipotleTweets
- Dropping their $cashtag with #ChipotleBoorito as a reply to Chipotle’s tweet announcing each giveaway on October 13, 20, 25, or 27.
Chipotle will give away a total of $5,000 each day on October 13, October 20, and October 25. With last-minute costume shoppers in mind, the brand will double down and give out a total of $10,000 in cash on October 27.
Image via Chipotle