Story continues below
The new Dunkin’ Box O’ Chocolates, plus two new Hot Chocolate BOMB varieties – Dunkaccino and Spicy – are starting to roll out this month and will be available for a limited time at retailers nationwide, as well as online at Amazon and FrankfordCandy.com.
Here’s a closer look at the new Dunkin’ holiday candies:
Each Dunkin’ Box O’ Chocolates includes 12 individually wrapped donut-shaped filled chocolates in three fan-favorite Dunkin’ flavors:
- Boston Kreme: A milk chocolate shell with the smooth and delicious chocolate and vanilla cream filling combination of a classic Boston cream pie.
- Brownie Batter: A milk chocolate shell with a rich and decadent Brownie Batter-flavored cream filling, inspired by Dunkin’s popular Valentine’s Day limited-time donut.
- Chocolate Creme: A white chocolate shell with a milk chocolate cream filling for a perfectly balanced bite.
The chocolates are available in a box inspired by a Dunkin’ Munchkins Donut Hole Treats box and can be found at Walmart, Target, Publix, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid and Five Below stores for a suggested price of $6.99.
The Original and Mint Dunkin’ Hot Chocolate BOMB varieties are back by popular demand along with the following two new varieties:
- Dunkin’ Dunkaccino Hot Chocolate BOMB: Inspired by the signature Dunkin’ coffee drink, the coffee and hot chocolate flavored Belgian milk chocolate exterior contains mini marshmallows inside. The Dunkin’ Dunkaccino Hot Chocolate BOMB can be found at H-E-B, Rite Aid and Ross Dress for Less stores nationwide.
- Dunkin’ Spicy Hot Chocolate BOMB: A rich Belgian milk chocolate shell with hints of spice and mini marshmallows on the inside. The Dunkin’ Spicy Hot Chocolate BOMB is available at H-E-B, Ross Dress for Less and Hy-Vee stores nationwide.
Finally, Dunkin’ fans can still find the original Dunkin’ Hot Chocolate BOMB at CVS, Walgreens and Ross Dress for Less stores nationwide, and the Dunkin’ Mint Hot Chocolate BOMB at Target stores nationwide. All four varieties are available at a suggested price of $3.99 and can also be found online at Amazon and FrankfordCandy.com.
Image via Frankford Candy