Dunkin’ officially welcomes the 2022 Holiday Season with the debut of new and returning fan-favorite festive menu items, including new Cookie Butter Cold Brew, new Cookie Butter Donut and more.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at what you can expect to find at a Dunkin’ near you this holiday season:
- New Cookie Butter Cold Brew: Slow-steeped, ultra-smooth cold brew is blended with notes of sweet brown sugar and baked cookie flavors. Topped with creamy Cookie Butter Cold Foam, this chilled brew is full of warm holiday spices, including cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and a hint of caramelized, baked cookie, and finished with cookie butter crumbles.
- New Cookie Butter Donut: Features a classic yeast donut shell, filled with cookie buttercream filling, topped with maple flavored icing and covered in a layer of cookie pieces.
- New Pancake Wake-Up Wrap: Warm eggs, melted American cheese and your choice of sausage or bacon are all wrapped in a warm and fluffy pancake with a hint of sweet, maple flavor, and served with a side of syrup.
- Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte: Deep espresso is blended with whole milk and rich, white chocolate notes. Available iced or hot, this latte is topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a dusting of cinnamon sugar.
- Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte: Combines espresso with decadent peppermint mocha flavor and whole milk. Topped with whipped cream, mocha drizzle and a dusting of cocoa powder – the Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte is available hot or iced.
- Cranberry Orange Muffin: The Cranberry Orange Muffin has orange flavors, real cranberries and a sugary topping fit for the holiday season.
- Holiday Blend Coffee: Part of Dunkin’s Limited Batch Series, features a blend of Colombian and Ethiopian coffees with notes of sweet molasses and dried fruit.
You can find holiday menu items at participating Dunkin’ locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image via Dunkin’