P.F. Chang’s launches their 2022 holiday menu featuring new and returning seasonal favorites that celebrate tastes from across Asia.
Story continues below
Here’s a closer look at what you can expect to find at a P.F. Chang’s in your area this holiday season:
- Peking Duck Spring Rolls: Crispy roti rolls with julienned veggies, sweet-savory dipping sauce
- Chang’s Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup (a returning fan-favorite): Pad Thai noodles, veggies, spicy broth.
- Wagyu Steak: Savory bulgogi glaze, wok-seared mushrooms, duo of Asian sauces.
- Cantonese-Style Lobster: Wild-caught lobster, prawns, butter sauce, pan-fried noodles, egg, green onion.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding: Warm sponge cake, vanilla ice cream, toffee drizzle.
- Winter in Beijing Cocktail: Grey Goose Vodka, Hakutsuru Sayuri Nigori Sake, lychee, lemon, meringue.
P.F. Chang’s is also offering guests a variety of ways to enjoy their favorite P.F. Chang’s dishes this holiday season, including The Celebration Menu. The four-course menu option starts at $50 per person for guests dining in and includes choice of one appetizer, soup, entrée and dessert course, along with a glass of Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut, Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc, or Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon.
For larger groups, P.F. Chang’s is offering a large party menu available for groups of eight or more starting at $30 per person. Guests who prefer to celebrate the holidays at home but don’t want to miss out on P.F. Chang’s new menu options can opt for catering or online ordering options including custom family meals for groups of two, four and six.
You can find P.F. Chang’s 2022 holiday menu at participating locations nationwide now throrough early 2023.
Image via P.F. Chang’s